It's been an extremely hectic week so far and it's only Wednesday. Hopefully things will slow down, but I'm not so sure that'll happen....there's never enough time. Here are a few things I've been meaning to post.
1. Nick and Jules have been without water for the past 3 days since a pipe burst in the street outside their apartment. No shower, no toilet, no brushing of the teeth. They have been showering over here every night and even spent the night on Sunday. Here is a picture of them (and Kel) on the pullout. Word from Nick is that the aqua is flowing again tonight.
2. Anyone interested in purchasing Erin's old bedroom furniture? Check it out here on Craigslist.com. There are even pictures! I thought that $400 bucks was a bit steep, but she thinks they can get it.
3. I got a photo the other day of my second cousin, Valerie, who is now in Iraq. This photo is of her a few days earlier in Kuwait. Locked, loaded and ready to go!
4. I thought I had one more thing...but I guess not. Nothing further.
5. Oh wait, I did. Check out this site www.FeedWhip.com. It lets you enter a website address and then anytime that website is updated they send an email letting you know. Pretty cool right? I just signed up for a few of my regular reads.
Bonus: I forgot to mention the sad state of affairs that is our NCAA Bracket this year. I ran a small pool for about 13 folks and only two people actually picked teams that are in this years final four. Of course they had them loosing once they got there. That being said, our tourney is now all done, with no one else being able to score points. The winners: 1st place: Papple 2nd: Louie 3rd: Mores. Papple started us down the right track by donating all his winnings to the PMC...and then Louie and Mores followed suit. That's a nice $240 donation. Thanks guys!